IntroLogic Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms.
- Sudo Technologies, Inc. (“IntroLogic”) provides Services (defined below) to you subject to this Terms of Service (“TOS”) agreement. By clicking or tapping any button or box marked “Accept,” Agree” or “OK” (or a similar term) in connection with this TOS, or by accessing or using the Service, or our site https://intrologic.com (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this TOS and affirm that you are over the age of 18. If you are entering into this TOS on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity and its affiliates to this TOS, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to the entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this TOS, you must not accept this TOS and may not use the Service. You acknowledge that this TOS forms a binding contract between you and IntroLogic, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed, and that it governs without limitation your use of and access to the Service.
- We may change this Agreement from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Site. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes. Subject to the foregoing provision of this Section 1(b), you are bound by all such changes effective on the effective date of the change, and if any change to this TOS is not acceptable to you, your only remedy is to terminate services in accordance with Section 8.
- The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability or prior notice, modify or discontinue all or part of the Service (including access to the Service via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Service; or offer opportunities to some or all Service users. We reserve the right to introduce new features or functionality for which the payment of fees may be required.
- THIS TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 19, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OR CLASS ARBITRATIONS OF ANY KIND.
- Description of Service. The “Service” includes (a) the Site, (b) IntroLogic’s application program interfaces and related materials (the “API” or “APIs”), (c) IntroLogic’s browser-based add-ons, extensions or plug-ins (collectively, “IntroLogic Browser Extensions”), including, but not limited to, IntroLogic’s Google Chrome extension that integrates and displays information about LinkedIn Connections and Salesforce leads, contacts, and accounts in connection with the use of your accounts through the Site, (d) all software (“the Software”) (including all software, integrations, and user interfaces made available by IntroLogic), and (e) all data (including personally identifiable information – “Personal Data”), reports, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through any of the foregoing (collectively referred to as the “Data”). Any new features added to or augmenting the Service are also subject to this TOS. All paid plans executed through self-service on the Site and/or separately executed Order Forms (“Order Form”) fall under this TOS unless you have entered into a separately signed Master Subscription Agreement with IntroLogic (each a “Subscription”).
- Jurisdictional Issues. The Service is controlled or operated (or both) from the United States, and is not intended to subject IntroLogic to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The Service may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use of the Service is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Service’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
- Access and Use of the Service. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, including without limitation this Section 4 below, IntroLogic authorizes you to access and use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the provisions of this TOS (including the documents referenced in this TOS) internally, and, if applicable, with your Subscription during the Subscription Term, and without exposing Data obtained through the Service to third parties (with the sole exception being as set forth in Section 4(g) below). You acknowledge that the Services may become temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by IntroLogic or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Rules of Conduct. You shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) (a) license, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, including making available any Data obtained through the Service to third parties (with the sole exception being as set forth in Section 4(g) below); (b) use the Service in any fraudulent, tortious or unlawful manner (including without limitation in violation of any CAN-SPAM, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, data privacy or export control federal, state, provincial and national laws or regulations) or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service or its components; (c) use the Service with any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: (i) libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise illegal or offensive content; (ii) spyware, adware, or other malicious code; (iii) counterfeit goods; (iv) items subject to US embargo; (v) unsolicited mass distribution of email or multi-level marketing proposals; (vi) hate materials; (vii) hacking/surveillance/interception/descrambling equipment; or (viii) stolen products or items used for theft; (d) modify, adapt or hack the Service to, or otherwise attempt to, gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks; (e) frame or mirror any portion of the Service, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Service, except to the extent such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; (f) use the API or the Data in any manner to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or that violates the rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity; (g) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service or the servers or networks used to make the Service available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Service or content made available through the Service or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks; (h) post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Service any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”); (i) restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Service; or use or permit any third party to use the Service or the Data to make decisions regarding the provision of credit, insurance, employment, or other benefits to an individual, or for other purposes restricted or regulated by applicable law; (j) use the Service for any purpose other than your internal business purposes and in no event for any purpose competitive with IntroLogic as determined by IntroLogic in its sole discretion; or (k) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Service content (including Your Content), or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service, without IntroLogic’s express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with applicable law and any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Site’s root directory, IntroLogic grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Service for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. IntroLogic reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice. You also shall not (and shall not allow any third party to): (a) transfer to or use the Data (in aggregate form or otherwise) except as expressly authorized under this TOS or by IntroLogic, or (b) copy, disclose, rent, lease, sell, transfer, distribute, assign, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile (except to the limited extent expressly authorized by applicable statutory law), modify or alter any part of the Service.
- You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies or other notices IntroLogic provides you or publishes in connection with the Service, and you shall promptly notify IntroLogic if you learn of a security breach related to the Service.
- As between you and IntroLogic, all rights, title and interest in and to the Service and its components will remain with and belong exclusively to IntroLogic.
- To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you are responsible for usage limits set forth in the applicable Order Form and/or self-service Subscription. IntroLogic reserves the right to bill overages, cancel your subscription, or revoke access if limits are not maintained. For use of the Service and the Software, without limiting the foregoing, you will access the Data solely on a transactional basis. You shall not (and shall not allow any third party to): present the Data so that it appears to be made available by any third party; or access the Data in bulk, redistribute, or resell the Data. You are responsible to purchase the sufficient number of seats and access for your usage and company. Only one seat may be used per person for all seat or license-based services. Any individual Software-specific terms are additive to this TOS. For use of the API, you will access the Data solely on a transactional basis. Non-paying users of the Service are expressly forbidden from caching or otherwise storing the Data.
- Privacy Shield Compliance. You shall use any Personal Data downloaded, accessed or otherwise received through the Service solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this TOS. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you shall process any and all Personal Data for this limited and specified purpose, consistent with any consent provided by the individual to whom Personal Data relates, and that you shall process all Personal Data in compliance with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (the “Privacy Shield”) frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the transfer of personal information from the EU or Switzerland to the U.S. Such compliance shall include, but not be limited to: (i) compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability (“Privacy Shield Principles”); (ii) providing the same level of protection for Personal Data required by the Privacy Shield Principles; (iii) timely notification to IntroLogic, but in any event no less than ten (10) business days’ notice, if you determine that you can no longer meet your data protection obligations pursuant to this section (Privacy Shield Compliance), in which case you will cease processing Personal Data (or you will take other reasonable and appropriate remedial steps). Upon receiving such notice, or upon any breach of this section (Privacy Shield Compliance), IntroLogic may immediately terminate your account and this TOS upon written notice to you.
- Trademark License. Subject to the terms hereof, IntroLogic hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable right to display the IntroLogic logos, trademarks and other identifiers provided by IntroLogic (collectively, the “IntroLogic Marks”), solely for uses pre-approved in writing by IntroLogic and, in any event, solely in accordance with IntroLogic branding guidelines. Further, you will abide by any requests by IntroLogic regarding your use of the IntroLogic Marks if IntroLogic determines that your use thereof does not comply with IntroLogic’s quality control standards. All goodwill arising out of use of the IntroLogic Marks in any jurisdiction will inure to the sole benefit of IntroLogic. IntroLogic may substitute alternative marks for any or all of the IntroLogic Marks at any time.
- Any externally-facing, commercial, or non-internal use of free Services requires link attribution as determined at sole discretion of IntroLogic and is only permitted with prior written approval of IntroLogic. It is your responsibility to notify IntroLogic at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are using any services for commercial or non-internal use.
- Any Software or data that may be made available by IntroLogic in connection with the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by IntroLogic for use in accessing the Service. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved and no license or right to use any trademark of IntroLogic (except as set forth in Section 4(f)) or any third party is granted to you in connection with the Service.
- Your Content. You are solely responsible for all data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content and other materials that you upload, post, deliver, provide or otherwise transmit or store (hereafter “post(ing)”) in connection with or relating to the Service, and email messages, contact lists and other information stored in cloud services of any third party relating to your email accounts or other services with such third party (“Your Content”). You may not restrict IntroLogic from providing data or other information in response to queries of its databases if such data or information: (i) was known to a receiving party without restriction before receipt from the disclosing party; (ii) is publicly available through no fault of the receiving party; (iii) is rightfully received by the receiving party from a third party without a duty of confidentiality; or, (iv) is independently developed by the receiving party without reference to Your Content.
- Security. IntroLogic will implement reasonable technical and physical safeguards to protect Your Content and Data. You understand that the operation of the Service, including Your Content, may be unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices and (c) transmission to IntroLogic’s third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain the Service. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection and backup of Your Content. IntroLogic does not guarantee that the Service is or will remain secure or that access to the Service will be uninterrupted and IntroLogic will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of Your Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of Your Content.
- Equipment. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, server, software, operating system, networking, web servers, long distance and local telephone service (collectively, “Equipment”). You shall be responsible for ensuring that such Equipment is compatible with the Services (and, to the extent applicable, the Software) and complies with all configurations and specifications set forth in IntroLogic’s published policies then in effect. You shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the Equipment, your account, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords) and files, and for all uses of your account or the Equipment with or without your knowledge or consent.
- IntroLogic reserves the right to use your name and/or IntroLogic name and logo/assets as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on IntroLogic’s website and in other communication with existing or potential IntroLogic customers.
- Subject to the terms hereof, IntroLogic may (but has no obligation to) provide technical support services, through email in accordance with our standard practice.
- You may not use any of IntroLogic's data in Salesforce or Marketo, except via IntroLogic's official Salesforce and Marketo integrations. This includes but is not limited to any data obtained through our API.
- Payment. To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a Subscription through the self-service process on the Site and/or separately execute an Order Form and provide IntroLogic information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to IntroLogic that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay IntroLogic the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the self-service Subscription or Order Form and this TOS, including as set forth in Section 8. Subscriptions entered into through the Site auto-renew pursuant to the terms specified in Section 8 and those entered into through an Order Form may auto-renew if and in the manner specified therein. You hereby authorize IntroLogic to bill your payment instrument in advance monthly for self-service Subscriptions entered into through the Site or in accordance with the applicable Order Form and in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan referenced in the self-service Subscription or Order Form and this TOS, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let IntroLogic know within thirty (30) days after the date that IntroLogic invoices you. We reserve the right to change IntroLogic’s prices. If IntroLogic does change prices, IntroLogic will provide notice of the change on the Site or in email to you, at IntroLogic’s option, at least fourteen (14) days before the change is to take effect. Your continued use of the Service after the price change constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. IntroLogic may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received by IntroLogic thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice, or the Services may be terminated. Unpaid invoices are subject to a finance charge of 2.0% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with Services other than U.S. taxes based on IntroLogic’s net income.
- Third Party Materials; Open Source.
- Certain Service functionality may make available access to third party services or other third party resources made available by third parties (“Third Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials. We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by IntroLogic with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the Service at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Service does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
- The Services may be provided together with, or otherwise contain, certain open source software components (“Open Source Components”) under their respective open source license agreements (“Open Source Licenses”). You acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions in each such Open Source License and to comply with all such terms and conditions. With respect to each Open Source Component, to the extent there are any conflicts between any terms of this Agreement and any terms of the respective Open Source License, which the Open Source License does not permit, such conflicting terms of this Agreement will not apply. Any fees charged by IntroLogic in connection with the Services do not apply to any Open Source Components for which fees may not be charged under the applicable Open Source License. Where the terms of any specific Open Source License entitle you to the source code of the respective Open Source Component (if any), that source code may be made available from IntroLogic upon request (a nominal fee may be charged by IntroLogic for processing such request).
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant to IntroLogic that (i) you have full power and authority to enter into this TOS; (ii) you own all Your Content or have obtained all permissions, releases, rights or licenses required to engage in your posting and other activities (and allow IntroLogic to perform its obligations) in connection with the Services without obtaining any further releases or consents; (iii) Your Content, Your Application and other activities in connection with the Service, and IntroLogic’s exercise of all rights and license granted by you herein, do not and will not violate, infringe, or misappropriate any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent right, right of privacy or publicity, or other personal or proprietary right, nor does Your Content contain any matter that is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, offensive or harassing; and (iv) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Term; Termination.
- The TOS becomes effective upon the date that you are first provided with use or access to the Services and remains in effect, (a) with respect to any free Service, until you uninstall or remove such free Service, and (b) with respect to paid plans executed through self-service on the Site and/or separately executed Order Forms, for the term specified in your self-service Subscription or your Order Form, or if none is so specified, for one (1) calendar month following the date you are first provided with access (the “Initial Term”) unless terminated earlier. Upon expiration, the Initial Term will automatically renew for successive one (1) calendar month periods, unless otherwise set forth in an Order Form (the Initial Term and any renewal terms collectively, the “Subscription Term”). You will be responsible for Subscription Fees through the end of your Subscription Term and no refunds will be issued if you terminate your Subscription prior to the expiration of your Subscription Term. If IntroLogic materially breaches this TOS, and does not cure such breach within thirty (30) days after receiving written notice from you of the breach, or IntroLogic makes a material change to this TOS that you do not accept, you have the right to terminate your Subscription via self-service on intrologic.com OR by sending a cancellation request to email@example.com. In addition, you may terminate for convenience your month-to-month Subscription via self-service on intrologic.com OR by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org, but you may not terminate for convenience the Services set forth in an Order Form submitted by you prior to the expiration of the Subscription Term set forth in the Order Form.
- Without limiting IntroLogic’s other termination rights set forth in this TOS, IntroLogic may terminate or suspend your account and this TOS effective immediately upon notice to the administrative email address associated with your account if you violate any of the provisions of Section 4.a (the Rules of Conduct) or 4.e (Privacy Shield Compliance). In addition to any other remedies IntroLogic may have, IntroLogic may also terminate this TOS upon fourteen (14) days’ notice (or seven (7) days in the case of nonpayment) if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this TOS and, where capable of cure, such breach remains remained uncured for a period of thirty (30) days. Your Content on the Service (if any) may be permanently deleted by IntroLogic upon any termination or suspension of your account in its sole discretion. However, all accrued rights to payment and the terms of Sections 4-12 shall survive termination of this TOS. IntroLogic also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof). Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. You agree that IntroLogic will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SERVICE AND ALL THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITE, API AND ANY DATA PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND INTROLOGIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INTROLOGIC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE DATA OR RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, AND NO INFORMATION, ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM IntroLogic OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TOS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL INTROLOGIC AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INTROLOGIC PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST CONTENT OR DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR THE TOS; (B) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH; OR (C) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR, IF NO FEES APPLY, ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS TOS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS TOS. ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THE TOS) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH INTROLOGIC AND EACH OF THE OTHER INTROLOGIC PARTIES.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE STATES, INTROLOGIC AND THE OTHER INTROLOGIC PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IntroLogic and each of the other IntroLogic Parties from and against any actions, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, demands or expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from, or in connection with: (i) your breach of any of the provisions of this TOS; (ii) any of Your Content; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property right (including without limitation violation of any intellectual property right by Your Content and Your Application, or IntroLogic’s use of the foregoing as contemplated by this TOS); (iii) any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code; (iv) Personal Data or any other data that is made available to IntroLogic via your account; (v) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or (vi) your other access, contribution to, use or misuse of the Service or IntroLogic Marks. IntroLogic shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or demand. IntroLogic reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests to assist IntroLogic’s defense of such matter.
- Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with United States export controls, including as set forth above, and for any violation of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
- Assignment. IntroLogic may assign or transfer this TOS, in whole or in part, without consent or other restriction. You may not assign this TOS without the prior written consent of IntroLogic. Any attempted assignment other than as permitted in this Section will be null and void.
- Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to 530 Oak Grove Ave, Suite 207, Menlo Park CA, 94025. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this TOS is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this TOS will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Both parties agree that this TOS, together with any Order Form and/or self-service Subscription, is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this TOS, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this TOS and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind IntroLogic in any respect whatsoever. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular will have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this TOS will be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Site or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. All notices under this TOS if delivered in person, mailed or transmitted by email or fax will be treated as having been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email; the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service; and upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. IntroLogic will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this TOS, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys’ fees. This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and IntroLogic relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and IntroLogic relating to such subject matter.
- Governing Law. This TOS (including the arbitration provisions in Section 19) shall be governed by the laws of the United States (including federal arbitration law) and the State of California without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. Unless otherwise elected by IntroLogic in a particular instance, you hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of California for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to your access to or use of the Service.
- Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS TOS, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ALL RELATED MATTERS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOU AGREE THAT INTROLOGIC AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS TOS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ARBITRATION OR CLASS ACTION. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under (a) its Consumer Arbitration Rules (currently available at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer%20Rules.pdf) if you are a consumer or (b) its Commercial Arbitration Rules (currently available at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Commercial%20Rules.pdf) if you are not a consumer, in each case as amended by this TOS. The arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a location which is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision will follow the terms of this TOS and will be final and binding. The arbitrator will have authority to award temporary, interim or permanent injunctive relief or relief providing for specific performance of this TOS, but only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbitrator. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this TOS will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies and, if applicable law allows, they can seek relief against us for you. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER AND DO NOT WANT TO BE BOUND BY THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MAY OPT OUT. IN ORDER TO OPT OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US BY ARBITRATION, AND SUCH NOTICE SHOULD BE DELIVERED BY MAIL TO 3030A 16TH ST, SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE EARLIER OF (A) THE DATE YOU FIRST USE THE SERVICE; AND (B) THE DATE YOU CLICK OR TAP ANY BUTTON OR BOX MARKED “ACCEPT,” “AGREE” OR “OK” (OR A SIMILAR TERM) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.